Key - M35 - Jefferson Hwy Auction Terms
48 hours clean up, please call within 24 hours for verification of pick up time, CASH ONLY, $100 cleaning deposit, no dumpster privileges. Note: units must be cleaned out Monday thru Saturday 9:00am thru 6:00pm
1. The Buyer must pay cash to the facility for the unit in the amount of the bid plus any applicable tax due unless a valid reseller certificate is provided. Brundage Management Company shall furnish the Buyer with a receipt upon cash payment of the unit contents. 2. The Buyer will pay a $100 cash cleaning deposit per unit.
3. Buyer is responsible for securing the unit holding such property for the 48-hour period.
4. Buyer acknowledges that he/she is bidding on all items within the unit unless otherwise stated in the auction description. No dumpster privileges. All units must be completely cleaned out and all trash removed from premises within the 48-hour period, or the goods will become property of the storage facility unless the Buyer signs a lease agreement for said unit and pays the current months rent in full. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Buyer forfeiting the $100 cash security deposit and may be charged additionally for the cost of disposal.
5. It is the Buyers responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to the storage facility for return to tenant in the future.
6. The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances the facility may contact the Buyer and request that certain items be purchased back in order to prevent any court action with said tenant, the Buyer also agrees to sell to said facility such items for (a) the cost at which Buyer purchased such items plus (b) any reasonable actual costs incurred by Buyer in connection with such items.
7. All bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify the storage facility, and the auction company any and all claims.