This unit appears to contain…4 car doors, tire, 4 chest of drawers, end table, ironing board, head and foot boards, totes, laundry basket, coffee table, clothes, storage bin, mattress, printer, misc. household goods
Tigers Eye Self Storage @ Gaston Auction Terms
VERY IMPORTANT READ BEFORE YOU BID:
48 HOUR CLEANOUT PERIOD MUST PAY INITIAL INVOICE DEPOSIT WITHIN 24 HOURS
OFFICE OPENS AT 9AM, NO BIDDERS ARE ALLOWED ONSITE OUTSIDE BUSINESS HOURS
1. Contact the location immediately when auction ends to arrange payment for and pick up of the unit contents
2. A $100 refundable cleaning deposit may also be charged.
3. You will not be allowed to enter the storage unit or touch any items prior to bidding.
6. You must have a Paid Invoice in order to pick up unit contents.
7. If you have an Unpaid Invoice, please update your credit card in your account and click Pay Now to generate a Paid Invoice.
8. You must provide a valid Photo I.D.
9. Sales tax may apply. If you have a resale license, bring a copy and present before payment.
10. Immediate payment of bid amount and clean out deposit is required prior to gaining access to the unit.
11. Sales are final and bids are for the entire unit.
12. You must bring your own lock to secure the unit.
13. You must remove all contents and broom sweep the unit
14. NO DUMPSTER PRIVILEGES
18. Please advise the manager once you have completely emptied the unit. The manager will inspect that the unit is clean and then refund your cleaning deposit
19. If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the manager can assist you.
20.PERSONAL ITEMS FOUND WITHIN THE UNIT SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THE SITE MANAGER IMMEDIATELY.