|Publish Date||Public Notice||Expiry Date|
|12/19/2019||Auction at U-haul of Olympia Washington |
U-Haul Co of Vancouver WA 920
A public auction will be held on Storageauctions.com for the U-haul storage in Olympia, WA at 2516 4th ave E 98506. It will begin at 12pm on 01-16-2020. The following units will be auctioned;
315 Tyrone Hampton
330 Jeanette McCave
349 Kelly Lamono
351 Juledine Patterson
423 Juledine Patterson
528 Tina Pinord
412 Tim Reading
502 Ashley Oberholtzer
427 Jeffery Carroll
|12/11/2019||Auction Sale Rules|
Rental Centers of America Inc
This online Disposal Sale; hereafter known as “Sale”, is being conducted by StorageAuctions.com pursuant to Missouri Self-Service Storage Facility Act for tenants who are in default under their Storage Rental Agreement with C & A Self Storage, managed by RENTAL CENTERS OF AMERICA, INC hereafter known as “Storage Facility or Facility”. StorageAuctions.com sells the contents of a specified storage unit; herein after called "Space", in their entirety (no lots).
All payments must be made in CASH.
The Sale is final upon the StorageAuctions.com declaration of the Sale's Winning Bidder; hereafter known as “Purchaser”. The decision as to the winner of each Sale, by StorageAuctions.com, is final.
The Purchaser will pay a $100.00 CASH Deposit on each Space. The deposit will be refunded when the Space is “broom clean”, and Facility representative inspects the Space.
The Purchaser must contact storage facility within 24 hours of close of auction. Before access will be granted, the Purchaser must present the StorageAuctions.com Invoice and pay the Invoice Balance In Full, plus the $100 Deposit. Purchaser will have a 3 day post auction cleanup window, between the hours of 6am – 9pm, no dumpster privileges.
The space must be fully and finally vacated, by the 3rd day after the auction closes, by 9 o'clock pm, or the goods left will be deemed abandoned and disposed of by Storage Facility in any reasonable manner and Storage Facility will not be liable to any bidder for loss due to disposal of the abandoned property.
To the best of Storage Facility's belief, none of the property in the space is subject to a lien superior to the Storage Facility's.
Each of the Space(s) were opened before the Sale, photograph inventoried and overlocked with a Storage Facility lock. The items in the Space have not been touched and are still exactly as the customer placed them in the Space. When the Space was inventoried, the inventory was taken by standing outside the Space and looking in. No goods were handled by the Storage Facility.
All items purchased are “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The Storage Facility does not warranty or guarantee any item purchased.
Tenants have been known to store illegal substances. The Storage Facility is not liable for any illegal contents removed from the Space by Purchaser.
Purchaser may execute a new Rental Agreement for the Space. (See Facility representative for details.)
Items of a personal nature found in the purchased space or spaces, such as wedding licenses, photographs, birth certificates, tax records, etc. are excluded from the Sale. Purchaser agrees to box or bag such items, in a box or bag provided by the self storage facility if Purchaser doesn't have one, with the space number attached and turn said items in to the Facility representative before receiving return of buyer's deposit.
Agents, family members, or representatives of any person whose space is being auctioned may be prohibited from participating in any aspect of the Sale, at Storage Facility's sole discretion.
As a visitor to our Storage facility, please be advised that there are certain hazards at a Self-Storage facility, including but not limited to, uneven pavement, storm grates, and vehicles passing through the facility. As a result, in exchange for Storage Facility's agreement to admit you into the Self-Storage facility, you hereby agree to release and hold harmless the Storage Facility, Facility Manager, Representantives and their respective Storage Facility, shareholders, partners, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, managers, representatives, successors, heirs and assigns, from any and all liability for any injury or loss you may suffer at the Storage Facility. You further agree to indemnify the above-named released parties from any liability incurred as a result of your actions or activity at our Storage facility in connection with StorageAuctions.com.
The parties acknowledge the validity and sufficiency of the consideration provided in advance of the Purchaser entering the Storage facility as good, valuable and sufficient consideration for the purposes of executing this release.
Purchaser has read the above-listed Storage Facility Auction Sale Rules and agree to be fully and finally bound by all rules, regulations and releases contained herein.
|12/02/2019||Self Storage Auction Delinquent Accounts|
Storage Management Services
Sandusky Self Storage 2908 Venice Rd Sandusky, OH 44870 419-626-2713
Sandusky Self Storage will be conducting a sale of delinquent storage lockers. This sale will take place on December 17, 2019. The sale will be held on Storageauctions.com at 9:00 am EST. All units will be sold via pictures at www.storageauctions.com. You are bidding on the entire contents of the storage locker. There is a $100 deposit to be paid at the facility in cash. Once the unit has been broom cleaned within your 72 hours clean out period you will get the deposit back.
Below are the names and last known addresses of those customers to be included in this sale. All units appear to contain basic household goods. Please view detailed photos at storageauctions.com for information.
Jennifer Lawrence 2614 Tiffin Ave Lot 79 Sandusky, OH 44870
Abigayle Keller-Delpercio 1140 Judy Lane Sandusky, OH 44870
Brett Farris 1018 Shelby St Sandusky, OH 44870
Kelly Thompson 120 Ogontz Trail Sandusky, OH 44870
Jackie Fresch 1126 E Farwell St Sandusky, OH 44870
Mark Mizer 301 Schiller Ave Sandusky, OH 44870
Michael Ricker 1334 Camp St #1/2 Sandusky, OH 44870
Eugene Mooren 1836 Remington Ave Apt 15 Sandusky, OH 44870
Edgar Lawson 4005 Bardshar Rd Castilia, OH 44824
Felicia Dunham 2319 River Ave Sandusky, OH 44870
|11/20/2019||December Auctions |
U-Haul Co of Vancouver WA 920
A public auction will be held on Storageauctions.com for the U-Haul Storage in Longview washingtion at 364 oregon way 98632.It will begin at 10am and close at 2pm on 12-12-19. the following units will be auctioned;
603 Tenant is molly brown-martin
615 gregory best
037 Dawn Jones
066 kyle Pace
271 margaret breland
306 Eric Dorland
343 Michelle Elliot
345 Michelle Elliot
419 Siobhan Nichols
432 Shelly Roper
469 Sarah Benson
499 Desiree Westerby
555 Phillp st Jean
AA1208C Heather Lyon
AA2906f Heather lyon
AA2762G Heather lyon
AA7410B Brianna Williams
|11/20/2019||ONE SOUTHERN SKY SELF STORAGE LIEN & PUBLIC SALE AUCTION|
One Southern Sky Self Storage
ONE SOUTHERN SKY SELF STORAGE
22555 WALKER SOUTH RD
DENHAM SPRINGS LA 70726
For years we have worked hard to build a reputation for honesty and fairness. So that you might know what the limitations for our auctions are, please see below outline
1. GUARANTEE: We have attempted to make a consistent effort to correctly describe the property to be sold. Under no circumstances do we make any warranties or guarantees of any kind. Our intention is to be as fair as possible in our descriptions but understand that most of these items have been used and may not be in the best condition. The purpose of our description is to give customers a general description of what it is in the unit. We reserve the right to make any corrections.
2. RECEIPT OF GOODS: All content of the units sold will become the property of the buyer and must be removed from premises within 72 hours. The buyer assumes responsibility for emptying the unit in a timely manner.
3.PROTESTED BIDS: Storage auctions determines the winning bid
4. PAYMENT: It is the responsibility of the buyer, to make full payment prior to removing the goods from premises. It is both the buyer's risk and expense for removal. Upon winning the bid, the risk of loss to purchased property, transfers to winning bidder. Any damage occurring to owner's property after the sale, becomes the responsibility of the buyer.
5. ARBITRATION: In the event of any dispute between the parties, the parties agree that all claims shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration in front of a single mutually agreeable arbitrator. Each party shall bear its own costs and fees, including travel expenses, out-of-pocket expenses (including, but not limited to, copying and telephone), witness fees, and attorneys' fees and expenses. The fees and expenses of the arbitrator, and all other costs and expenses incurred in connection with the arbitration, shall be shared and borne equally by the Owner and buyer. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Arbitration shall be commenced by making written demand on the other party by certified mail within the appropriate prescriptive periods (statute of limitations) set by law. The demanding Party must provide the other Party a demand for arbitration that includes a statement of the basis for the dispute, the names and addresses of the Parties involved, and the amount of monetary damages involved and/or any other remedy sought. The parties shall select the arbitration company from a list of approved arbitration companies located within 15 miles of the Facility. The arbitration will be conducted under the arbitration company’s rules in effect at the time of arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THEY ARE EXPRESSLY WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THEIR RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR MULTI-PLAINTIFF ACTION IN COURT OR THROUGH ARBITRATION AND AGREE THAT THIS WAIVER IS AN ESSENTIAL TERM OF THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE. For Claims that do not exceed the jurisdictional limit of small claims court, Owner and buyer agree to bring Claims in small-claims court instead of arbitration. The rules of the small-claims court shall apply.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS: Bidding on article(s) indicates your acceptance of all the above terms.
7. All bids are final; One Southern Sky Self Storage reserves the right to cancel any bids for any reason
8. BUYER/BIDDER I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH ALL AFOREMENTIONED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SIGNED AND ACCEPTED BY: _________________________________________________________
|11/20/2019||Pubilc Notice offsite warehouse|
This is to Advise that Household and personal property belonging to the following at Great Lakes Real EST holdings located at Offsite warehouse 3530 East Ellsworth Rd. Ann Arbor MI 48108 and will be sold to the highest bidder at www.StorageAuctions.com Beginning Nov. 20, 2019 at 9am and ending December 17th 2019 at Noon. To satisfy the owner’s lien for rent. All Contents sold “AS IS” and by unit only. Seller neither warrants title to any items sold and does not make any express or implied warranties to any item sold.
Heather Quillen Unit # B65 Size of unit 10 X 10 – Household items, Bags, boxes, totes and vacuum
Amber Davis Unit # B69 Size of unit 10 X 10 – Mattress, couch, rugs and chairs
Claudette Boyd Unit # B17 Size of unit 10 X 15 – Household items, bike, ladder and chairs
Jorme Newman Unit # A26 Size of unit 10 X 10 – Totes, household items and boxes
|11/15/2019||storage unit contents sale|
Bayshore Self Storage
Storage unit auction to be held at Storage Auction.com.
Unit # A-16 Swanton Self Storage, 120 Sanderson, Swanton, Ohio.
Renter: HOLIE GRUESHABER, 27O6 COUNTY ROAD E, SWANTON, OHIO 43558
Final bid due November 30, 2019 @ 5:00 P.M.
Five Star Store It
This is to advise that household and personal property belonging to the following at Five Star Store It located at 5235 Merriman Rd, Westland, MI 48186 will be sold to the highest bidder at www.StorageAuctions.com beginning November 15th, 2019 at 12:30 PM and ending November 22, 2019 at 12:30 PM
Andrew Levert III - Unit 10146 - Table, Dresser, Misc toys, Corner shelf, CD Player
Veronica Jackson - Unit 10202 - Bikes, Tools, Chest, Speaker, Mattresses, Boxes, Totes, Pictures
Richard Strozier - Unit 692 - Snowblower, Totes, Christmas Tree, Bags
Curry Management Corporation
This is to advise that household and personal property belonging to the following:
Mazell Murray Claxton Dairy B19
Derrick Boynton Claxton Dairy E29
Renee Thomas Claxton Dairy H25
Bertha Mills Claxton Dairy J15
Melissa Johnson Market Square B1
at Curry Rentals located at 903 Claxton Dairy Road, Dublin, GA 21021 and 517 Central Drive, East Dublin, GA 31027 and will be sold to the highest bidder at www.StorageAuctions.com on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 9:00 AM to satisfy the owner's lien for rent in accordance with GA Code 10-4-210 et seq. All contents sold "as is" and by unit only. Seller neither warrants title to any items sold and does not make any express or implied warranties to any item sold. We reserve the right to refuse any and all bids.
|10/17/2019||Public Notice - Lien Sale Auction |
Green Trees Mini Storage
Location: Green Trees Mini-Storage, 8018 E. M-36, Whitmore Lake, MI 48189
Unit #: 259, Tenant: Lafleur, Michelle R